I am 21 years old. I am from a small village near Imintanout called Douirane. I am a student at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco, security analyst, and author. I am interested in algorithms, data structures, computer security, new technologies, and communication theories. I am an open-source activist. I love sharing code, love, and knowledge. I love blogging because it is a creative way to share knowledge, to meet new people, and to discover new cultures. I love volleyball. And I am a player in my university team.
My Professional Information are available on LinkedIN via Ahmed Lekssays
- Master of Science in Software Engineering at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco with minors in Communication and Mathematics (In progress)
- Baccalaureate in Physics from Al Atlas High School in Douirane, Morocco
Cyber Security Enthusiast
- Acknowledged by WhatsApp after finding a security issue in their iOS Application.
- Acknowledged by Twitter after finding a security issue in their iOS Application.
- Acknowledged by Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane after finding a security issues in their Web Applications.
- Acknowledged by Mohammed First University in Oujda after finding a security issue in their Web Application.
- Acknowledged by Banque Centrale Populaire after finding a security issue in their Web Application.
- Security Analyst at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco
- Security Analyst at Vul9 Security Solutions
Speaker in Several Cyber Security and IT Conferences
- International Conference on Big Data, Cloud, and Application with a paper entitled “Build a Simple Cloud Server using the Open Hardware Technology” in Tetouan, Morocco
- Network Security – Ecole Hassania Des Travaux Publiques
- JNJD INPT – INPT in Rabat
- OWASP AppSec Africa 2017 in Casablanca, Morocco
- WhiteHat Camp in Marrakech, Morocco
- National Conference on Cyber Security and Digital Threats in Ifrane, Morocco
- Winner of the Moroccan Collegiate Programming Contest 2016 with my team “PastGlory“
- Finalist of the Arab Collegiate Programming Contest 2016
- Contestant in the Moroccan Collegiate Programming Contest 2015 with my team “return 0;“
- Web Development Tutor – E-nitiate Summer Camp 2016
- Web Development Tutor – Computer Science for Innovation Club – Web Development Workshops
- NASA Apps Space Challenge – 1st Place in Morocco
- Brackets Project – An Open-Source Contests Management Platform
- Altair Project – An Open-Source API for Intelligent Drone Driving
- oudadOS – An Open-Source Lightweight Operating System for Educational Purposes
More projects on my Github
Entrepreneur in Web Development
Author at InfoSec Institute
Algorithms, Data Structures, Problem Solving, Cyber Security , Volleyball, Literature, Communication, Photography, Internet of Things , Operating Systems, Cloud Computing , Geometry , Big Data , Volunteering, Traveling, Open Source Technologies…